Friday, July 10, 2009

Pass it on, baby!

Don't you just LOVE how God works? Through the day I know I say that so often....then I get home and can't remember to put it on my blog! I really need to get better at writing things down and be consistent. I would have so much to write about!

My latest story goes something like this. I read an amazing blog, which I'm sure most everyone reads, "Bring The Rain". Several weeks ago she mentioned a blog, (Pass it on,baby) that connects people that have baby/kids clothing to those in need. The donor ships directly to the one in need. Anyway, I added the site to my favorites. At the time there wasn't a need out there for what I had. For some reason I thought about that particular site this week and since our laptop was literally butchered by none other than Reese, I didn't have the site address and couldn't remember the name. At the time I couldn't even remember which blog mentioned it so I decided I could just google it. I searched for almost 2 hrs and couldn't find ANYTHING. The next day I decided to try again, and found it! What do you think at the top of the blog was the first size needed?? Boys clothing in the sizes I have! So, I emailed with my info.

I got a reply shortly after and I just cried. She said that moments before my email, a foster mother had emailed with the need of what I had! Crazy, just crazy! I am mailing the package tomorrow and I have never been so excited to mail something in my life! God is awesome and none of this is a coincidence! God provides and he uses little ol' me and you to fulfill his promises.

If you haven't heard of this before check it out! I have their button on the right side of my blog and this is just an awesome opportunity!

2 comments:

Pass It On, Baby! said...

Sheila - your post is so beautiful and we thank you so much for sharing a little about us! We are so happy to have you as a member of our little community!

In love and kindness,
Elizabeth & Heather
www.passitonbaby.blogspot.com

bankrgrl said...

Hi Sheila -

I tried to send you this e-mail, but not sure if it ever went through. Figured this was the next best way to get in touch with you!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Do you have (or does Denson) have the contact information for the guy that did my floors for me last year? The threshold that he put in my living room / entrance way was not nailed down properly and is coming loose. I was going to have my contractor repair this for me, but he is not available. It's really bad because it's very easy to trip over.

Do you think he would be willing to come out and repair?

Thanks.

Brandi