Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Scarfs!

I know this is exciting news and everyone will really want to know this but I am now a fan of THE SCARF. I am always so far behind on fashion. I usually say "I will never wear that!" and then when it's about to go out of style, I then start liking it and get in on it at the end of the trip. I think I may be in the middle of this one, we'll see.

One of the blogs I follow, Big Mama, and is to the right of my page (check it out when you have time)made a video on different ways to wear a scarf. Christine happen to be staying the night that night and so she got her scarf (yeah, she is already on board with the fashion) and demonstrated in person the proper ways to wear it. LOVED IT!! I vowed that very night I would become a scarf person. So, after reading another blog I learned that WalMart had scarfs for $5.00!! I happened to have a 25.00 gift card to WalMart so guess who got 4 new scarfs.....yep me!!

Every shirt I own is black, gray, or white. Now I can have a different look and still wear ole trusty black! Can you tell I'm excited?

I really didn't think I would get THIS addicted to the blogging world. There are some really good blogs out there and I am hooked for sure!

No comments: