Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas

Happy Birthday Jesus!

This is Christmas morning, the kids had birthday cake for breakfast.




Bailey and Reese making the cake.



Bailey and Reese

I thought I would post a picture of the cake we made. The kids really enjoyed having cake for breakfast! The Christmas Eve service was nice. Poor Denson only got to see about 2 minutes of it. Reese didn't last long at all!!

Bailey got up around 5:30 and luckily I was able to talk her into waiting another hour. I thought for sure Reese would be up by then but he wasn't! We went ahead and let her open her gifts. As soon as she was done Reese got up. It worked out better that way so we could video tape each of them. My Mom and Step-dad, and Denson's Dad and step-mom came over that morning. We had lots of fun and everyone seem to enjoy all the gifts they received!!

No comments: