Monday, April 23, 2012

Monday

Where does time go? Really. I feel like we just got home and it's after 9:00 pm! Bailey had a game tonight and after rushing home to get to the field we get a text that the game was cancelled. We were disappointed but happy to be home for the evening.

Tomorrow I will be going on a field trip with Bailey to Montgomery. Should be interesting and a long day!

On a heavier note..... Over the last week I have heard of so much sickness that it is just heartbreaking. A dad of a sweet 7 yr old passed away, a 3 yr old had a kidney removed due to cancer and his great - grandmother was diagnosed with stage 4 breast cancer that has spread. All of this in the same week. Join me in praying for complete healing in these situations.

Grateful this earth is just my temporary home!

No comments: