Sunday, February 5, 2012

I have some changin' to do

Well, I guess I need to adjust my posting frequency. I know I said every single day but I think I'm going to have to change it to Sunday thru Thursday. Especially with ball season coming up and the fact that both kids will be playing. Still not sure how that's going to work.

Saturdays study on James was amazing and went right on along with the week I had. It talked about how joy and anguish can coexist. She also gave 2 examples of anguish.
Pain+anxiety=anguish
Suffering+dread=anguish

I think that accurately describes my emotional state right now. But, i know everything will work out according to God's plan.

There are two other points I would like to share.
Mental anguish can be like the mind in labor.

Anguish is meant to lead to a birth.

Don't give up, don't stop believing. Our pain will make us stronger and if we allow it, bring us closer to the God of the universe. I'm praying for a week of focusing on Jesus. A week of seeing Him work in many lives for His glory.

No comments: