Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I'm seeing a running theme.

Words are not adequate to even begin to tell you what I've been through the last week. My last 2 posts have had the word overcome in them. I really feel the Lord speaking to me through that word.

Today I had another encounter with this word. At work I received info on the next sermon series in order to promote it. When I opened the email and saw it I cried. It is called "Overcoming". That is some powerful stuff!

A friend had me listen to a song by Kari Jobe called "Find You on my knees". If I could write a song right now it would say exactly what she is singing.

But I will find you in the place I'm in, find you when I'm at my end,
Find you when there's nothing left of me to offer you except for brokenness.
You lift me up, you'll never leave me thirsty,
When I am weak, when I am lost and searching
I'll find you on my knees.

Beautiful song and I will add it to the list of songs you must find and listen to :)

No comments: