Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Overcome

So I am totally a fan of Jeremy Camp! I love just about anything he sings and he can sure enough sing. I heard one of his songs today that spoke to me. I have heard it before but today it just hit me. It's called Overcome. The lyrics are good but the music with it is powerful. If you don't know what song this is, please go to YouTube and search for it.

The last week or so it is crazy how certain bible verses have been jumping out at me and I'm seeing and hearing them at different times and different places. I could just cry when that happens.

I am just now realizing that the verse with overcome in it was the exact verse I talked about last night. Coincidence? I think not. It also wasn't a coincidence I heard that song today and it jumped out at me. Craziness!

I can so see the Lord working in my life. We are going through a difficult season right now. Fear and hopelessness keep trying to get in my mind. It makes me so mad when I even think about going there! Neither one of those things are a fruit of the spirit.

I am fully relying on God, the author and perfecter of my faith.

No comments: