Sunday, January 8, 2012

I've got nothing for a title today, sorry.

Church was great today as usual. The sermon reminded me of the time in my life that I realized I NEEDED a Savior. Best decision I ever made. It also reminded me of the state of misery I once lived in. I never want to go back to the life I used to live. Ever.

Pastor Chris also talked about how the church isn't about one man, the deacons or a committee. The church is about Jesus Christ. It isn't about the pastor or the entertainment value. We shouldn't say, oh I had a good time at church, we should be more concerned about hearing from God and what He is teaching us.

After hearing a great message we get home and I really think this was the hardest parenting day ever! I don't know what happened or what Reese ate but he was in RARE form. He was really whiny and angry. He pitched a fit for an hour over not being able to play a video game. I tried talking to him calmly and nothing worked. Denson took over and finally calmed him down.

You want to know what my bible study was about today? Anger. Yep, anger. God is just good like that. Maybe God was showing me how I act sometimes, like a 4 yr old. I have gotten really good at justifying my anger.

Lord, I hear you. Thank you for loving me. Even the ugly.

No comments: