Saturday, January 28, 2012

A little all over the place

So I missed a day of blogging : (. By the time Friday rolls around I am so tired! I think all of us are because we never have a problem getting the kids to bed on Friday nights. I almost blogged a whole month straight.

With today being Saturday, the day started with the 2nd study of James. It was really good and I'm learning a lot. Really I'm learning how much I don't know. But that is ok, I will be learning for the rest of my life.

I will finish with a few Reeseisms.
Me: where did you get those markers, you're not supposed to have markers!
Reese: They are for my coloring book.
Me to Denson: Oh, they will only show up on his special coloring book, the won't show up on anything else.
Reese: Yeah, I tried writing on the wall and it didn't show up.
Busted!

Lately, he will precede a conversation with " I looked it up online......". He will also say "You know what's weird?". Im starting to realize he sounds just like me. Sometimes that's funny and other times it's embarrassing. Little ears are always listening.

No comments: