Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Writers Block

Let me tell what just happened to me! I was literally just sitting here wondering what I was going to write and thinking about how much I just wanted to go to bed...when little Reese comes up to me with a kids Bible and says "is this really possible?". He handed me the book and it was turned to no other than David and Goliath.

In case you've not read the last few weeks, my daily study has been on David, which brings the well known story of his fight with a giant.

So, I tell Reese that of course that is possible and he proceeds to tell me the story in great detail. Can you say proud momma? That made my night and then he comes at me with this:

"Momma, I went in my room and I saw the Jesus Book and knew I just needed to study. That is the right thing to do. Its not good when you make bad decisions. God doesn't like it when you get spankings.". He sat at the table with his Jesus book and his "journal" and drew pictures of David and Goliath. He said no one could touch his books because they were very important.

Sometimes the best lessons come out of the mouth of babes.

No comments: