Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Chocolate!!!

My name is Sheila and I'm a food addict. I honestly can't get past thinking about donuts and chocolate long enough to sound half way intelligent. Your IQ is probably going down right now....

I did have to write down things I ate growing up for a study I'm doing. Boy that took me back. Being raised with 4 siblings by a single Dad it could have been worse. We ate a lot of Hamburger Helper, taco salad, roast and spaghetti. Every once in a while I will get taste for Hamburger Helper and a little Debbie cake. Not together though. It's funny though that little Debbie cakes aren't as good as I remember them being back in the day. My favorite was a Fudge Round!

Well this isn't helping my food addiction so Im going to bed. Hopefully tomorrow will bring something useful or at the least, funny :)

No comments: