Saturday, January 7, 2012

Saturday!

I wish I had lots of good stories of all the fun we've had today but as the old folks say, I'm down in my back. I also wished that came with a good story like how I went to the gym and worked so hard I pulled a muscle. Unfortunately I apparently sneezed the wrong way and pulled something. But after some rest I know it will be better soon. I hope.

Luckily the day was somewhat relaxing. Denson took Reese hunting for the first time. Something tells me that hunting may not be Reese's thing. The fact that he cries whenever a hunting show is on is not a good sign. Before leaving he told me that if he found a baby deer that wasn't rambunctious he would bring it home for a pet. Shockingly they didn't see any wildlife and was only in the deer stand for about 30 minutes.

Bailey and I laid around for most of the day which was great considering she just had a concussion and a cold. We did manage to take a trip to Walmart and I was reminded why I don't go to the one in Leeds anymore. A video for the song " We are the people of Walmart" could have been filmed there, no question. There are no words to describe what we saw.

My Beth Moore study today was about Jonathan and David's almost instant friendship. I love it when God puts people in our lives that are forever friends. I am grateful for my friend Kona B that I don't get to see nearly enough.

Looking forward to tomorrow and feeling better.

No comments: