Monday, January 23, 2012

I love you, I just don't like you right now.

I am happy to report that I have a better attitude today:) I apologized to my sweet family and they accepted the apology. Poor Denson knows when to steer clear and just let me be. Bless him! Our families usually get the brunt of our ugliness. Times like that I understand how it's possible to not like someone but still love them.

I've been doing a study on David for about a month and over the weekend started one on James. James is way more intense and will need more time. I should probably take a break from David but I'm so into his story that I don't want to. What to do, what to do!

Either way I'll continue to write what I learn. Tonight I'm learning that I have A LOT to learn. We have to step out of our comfort zones when God is calling us to do something regardless of how awkward it is. It's always worth it!

No comments: