Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Thankful

I am in awe! Without getting too deep into some personal things I have to share an answer to prayer. Last night I had myself a little pity party. I literally cried and prayed about a situation for a while. I felt better and went bed.

This morning I get up and Denson brings up the very thing I struggled with the night before. I almost couldn't listen to him for thinking in my head "Dear Lord you have answered my prayer, within hours! How? Oh my, I just can't believe it!". In true Sheila fashion I of course cried. It was a great morning for both of us, knowing God was obviously at work. I did finally ask if he had read my prayer journal because I thought it was odd that he woke up talking about what I went to bed thinking about. God is awesome like that, no doubt!

A friend told me years ago that there were no coincidences with God. I believed it then and thankful for the reminder today.

Oh, and one last thing. In doing my bible study tonight, Job was referenced. And what is our Pastor preaching on? Job! God has a word for me through Job and James, no question!

No comments: