Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Words you don't expect to hear from your 5 yr old

As I've mentioned over and over again, I never know what will come out of Reese's mouth. Tonight he said a word I can't even spell. Thankfull for spell check right now!

I can't remember the sentence now but he said anaphylactic shock. He couldn't tell me what it meant but he said "well Joanna said it when she got into the ants.".

So you may be wondering who Joanna is. Joanna is from a movie called "You Again". It is a bit of a girl movie but he loves it! He has watched it too many times to count. He refers to Joanna a lot and I think he thinks they are the best of friends.

Speaking of friends, he made a new one today. Our church is under construction to add more space right now. As we came in this morning he saw Mr. Bill (superintendent). Wednesdays are show and tell and Reese happened to bring his work gloves to show his friends. He told Mr. Bill that he could borrow his gloves if he needed them. As i walked him back to his class he said he wanted to be like Bill and wondered if he would hire him when he got big.

Later in the day he saw Bill again and told him he liked his boots. I have no doubt that Reese will work in the construction industry or in pest control one day. Whatever he does, he will be really good at it!

No comments: