Thursday, March 1, 2012

Win!

Bailey's team will be in a pre-season tournament this weekend. Actually it started tonight......and her team won!! AND she hit the ball! I know, this is softball, that's what she is supposed to do.

Let me back track to last spring, her first season. She was terrified going to bat. She wouldn't even swing. Towards the end of the season she swung the bat a few times. Finally, the last weekend was a tournament and she hit the ball. At the end of the season. I was thrilled.

Then she played fall ball and she got a little moe comfortable swinging. She hit the ball several times and even made a home run. I think I was more excited than she was.

This season she looks like a ball player. First game she came out swinging AND hit the ball. So,so proud of her. I just know this will be a good season for her. This will be Reese's first year but he is catching on pretty quick. Looking forward to the next very busy few months!

No comments: