Monday, March 5, 2012

And I give up on a title

Bailey and her team didn't lose a game during the tournament! Although it was a pre-season tournament I am so proud of all of the girls. They have a really good coach that works hard with them without putting them down. I cannot believe the way some of these coaches talk to these kids. We have been blessed to not have to deal with that.

Saturday was soooo cold. We left our house at 10:45 am and didn't get home until after 5:00 pm. Luckily I left blankets in my car from the fall ( or just haven't cleaned my car out) so I was somewhat prepared. I know in a month I'll be complaining about the heat :)

On a more serious note, God has answered our prayers over the last week. We are still going through a tough time but I know He is working in our situation. I continue to stand amazed!

No comments: