Thursday, March 15, 2012

Another Installment brought to you by Reese

I know I said I would be taking a break from the blog for a few days but this was just too good to wait.

The last couple of nights Reese has been sleeping in Bailey floors on a pallet, at his request. So, last night I put them in the bed/pallet and go to bed myself. Never hear a word out of them.

This morning, I turn the light and start waking them up and this is the first thing I see:




Before actually going to sleep Reese decided to draw a brick wall. Of course he had to sign his name to it.


And then, I discovered another word. I asked what the word was and he said he didn't know he just wrote some letters. Great choice of letters Reese! This is the word:


Did I mention our house will be going on the market next week? Looks like I will have more to do this weekend than I thought thanks to my sweet baby boy. Thanks Reese!

No comments: