Monday, March 12, 2012

Too much going on!

Well, it is almost 10:30 pm and I'm just now sitting down. Bailey had dance pictures tonight and we didn't get done until after 9:00 pm.

I had planned on getting more things packed since we are moving Saturday. But those plans are out the window along with my sanity. Judges should sentence people to take a kid to have dance pictures made as punishment. I am not kidding.

Quick update on the lizard. The lizard ambulance didn't get him and I know this because Reese dug him up. He told me in a quivering voice that he was still there and the ants were crawling on him :(. It broke my heart and I may have told him something unbiblical like "it's ok, the lizard didn't feel it, his soul is in heaven.". I know thAt isn't true. I just wanted my tender hearted, baby boy to feel better. I will make sure he knows when he's old enough to understand that lizards do not have souls.

No comments: