Thursday, March 8, 2012

Meet Crim



Reese informed me this morning that I needed to call him Crim from now on. He is a record producer with Spinsicki Records. I had him repeat this information because surely I had not heard him correctly. He told me he got this from Drake and Josh.

He told me this after he dressed himself.....and when I say dressed himself, it may or may not have included a silver sparkly belt that belongs to Bailey. With his shirt tucked in. And a camo phone attached to his pants. We keep it classy around here.
I must add that "Crim" cut his hair last week and I haven't fixed it yet.


I may need to take back what I said last week about Reese having a career in construction or pest control. I think acting may be his thing. At the very least he keeps us entertained!

No comments: