Sunday, March 25, 2012

I'm baaaaack!

It has been a looong 2 weeks. We finally got moved and have Internet and TV. I have many stories but will post those later throughout the week.

Of course ball has taken up a ton of our time. Bailey had a tournament last weekend. She hit a home run, which I missed due to the move. Reese had a tournament this weekend and they finished 3rd. He played catcher for 2 games and that was interesting. He liked it but mostly because he was able to entertain the people sitting behind home plate by commentating.

I have a lot on my mind tonight. We went through the things we had in our attic in the old house. I cannot believe the JUNK.....that I moved a total of 3 times! Not again! It really made me think about why I couldn't throw things away. My emotional state during those times. It represented emotional junk that I held onto for SO long. All the junk I've let go of in the last 5 years. If we don't get rid of the junk it makes it really hard to move on. I can understand how people that have emotional junk can't move forward......they are weighed down literally. I can say that because that was me. I still have a tendency to try to hold onto things but seem to recognize the clutter quicker and deal with it. Whew, glad I said it.

I am crashing for the night but will be back tomorrow. Hope everyone has a great Monday!j

No comments: